New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality patient care, and professional leadership.
New York Chiropractic College will be recognized as a leading institution for the education and training of natural healthcare professionals and academicians who embrace interprofessional collaboration.
- the core principles of all our natural healthcare programs;
- our heritage as a chiropractic educational institution;
- the provision of the finest natural healthcare education, clinical experience, and support systems to facilitate alumni success in diverse careers;
- innovative teaching and learning methods that complement and enhance our existing programs;
- the development and utilization of best practices in lifelong learning, interprofessional collaborative healthcare, scholarship, and the exploration of new knowledge;
- excellence, honesty, accountability, and fiscal responsibility in all endeavors;
- diversity, inclusiveness, and tolerance in all interactions;
- an environment that balances knowledge, authority, and responsibility;
- the cultivation of nurturing relationships with all our stakeholders; and
- our role as an authority in natural healthcare education and the leadership role(s) our faculty, staff, and alumni have within the communities they serve.